- I have just tried 'warp', but my morph bumps to the walls in my local desktop.
- Maybe your desktop fence options are on. Do it "World fenceEnabled: false".
- Can I use NetMorph in Internet?
- Yes. First, you need a global IP. NetMorph can be accessible by that. You may have to export port number (default is TCP 37458). Please check your firewall settings.
- I can not do any warps after some error.
- Try the 'reset system' button in a NetMorph setting morph. Send bug reports to us. ;->
- What is "use drag warp"?
- When this option is on, try shift-dragging a morph by the brown("move") halo. The morph starts moving and goes to the next desktop.
- I would like to run NetMorph on Mac, in one machine. But my Mac does not run two images??
- Copy your squeak VM and run another image on the copied VM.
Links to this Page