Changes in SuperSwiki2 releases
- Etoys4 support
- Filtering by target age and region
- French translation (Thanks to Hilaire Fernandes!)
- Bug fix of wiki
- Performance tuning
- Wiki now supports file uploads
- German translation support (Thanks to Mirek Hancl!)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Auto select default language by seeing "accept-language" of Web Browser
- "Search the SuperSwiki" support from legacy SqueakPlugin
- Spanish-Mexico translation support
- Added a simple Wiki for collaboration.
- SuperSwiki2 now supports legacy SuperSwiki protocol, so you do not have to install SuperSwiki2Client to your plug-in image.
- Lots of small enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Now it quit supporting Squeak 3.8. You should use 3.9 or SqueakPlugin-dev.image (latest patches should be loaded -- 527 or above)
- More stable, faster version.
- In gallery page, you can filter projects by authors, keywords, etc.
- SuperSwiki2 servers automatically find other SuperSwiki2 sites by using OpenDHT.
- Runs on Squeak 3.8 and 3.9, Squeakland 2005.
- BBS usability was improved.
- Added static links to the BBS system.
- Added "Default Display Category" configuration for filtering top gallery page.
- Added "Default Upload Category" configuration for categorizing uploaded projects automatically
- The left menubar was changed to sidebar
- Added Spanish translation
2006/5/18 The first release
Link to this Page